Best 5 micro air quality monitoring systems
Bosch | Aqmesh | E-mote | Fronttech | Cairpol
The air quality monitoring reference station is the main monitoring method in the world at present, but due to its high construction cost and the high cost of instruments, it can not meet the requirements of a wide range of distribution points. Micro-stations can meet the low cost, but also can meet a wide range of distribution, which is a good choice.
Climo by Bosch is a smart air monitoring solution designed and developed to evaluate, visualize and act upon the outdoor air quality enabled with real-time tracking of ambient air pollutants. It is technologically advanced and easy to deploy solution which uses best-in-class wireless sensors to connect over Wi-Fi, GSM and EDGE networks enabling micro-climatic data collection. Powered by state-of-the-art IoT technology, Climo is designed with cloud-based analytics, data management and visualization software which facilitates energy-efficiency, scalability and sustainability for real-world applications.
Climo is future ready
The Climo Advantage
AQMesh low-cost outdoor air quality monitor
AQMesh is the only commercially available and proven low-cost system for monitoring air quality. The product combines a robust hardware platform with the latest sensor technology and GPRS communication, cloud-based data processing and secure online access. AQMesh pods are manufactured in the UK to the very high quality based on many years of experience of developing environmental monitoring equipment for harsh environments and challenging international standards. This experience has also allowed electronic noise to be reduced in such a way that the best possible sensitivity is achieved from the sensors used. Gases are measured using the latest generation of electrochemical sensors, which allow compensation for environmental factors and sensitivity to 5ppb. Particles are measured using a light scattering optical particle counter, and noise is measured using an omnidirectional electret condenser microphone.
Features & benefits
- Measures gases NO, NO2, NOx, O3, CO, SO2
- Measures particulates PM1, PM2.5, PM10 and TPC
- Also measures %RH, pod temperature, atmospheric pressure and noise
- Battery powered with various options, including solar power
- Wireless communications
- Small size
- Secure online data access
- Easy to install within minutes
- Proven performance against reference equipment
- Real-time air quality measurements and data analysis
- Global customer supportAdditional information: www.aqmesh.com
The E-MOTE – Air Quality and Noise Pollution Monitoring
- The E-MOTE system was the first product launched by Envirowatch in 2010. It was designed to offer air quality and noise pollution monitoring without the inherent drawbacks of existing solutions. Traditional monitoring equipment is large, obtrusive and costly, limiting the spatial resolution of networks.
The E-MOTE solution uses many “motes” – small wireless devices typically deployed on lamp posts, and a “gateway” device which acts as a data collection and forwarding device. The E-MOTES record air quality and noise data every minute then communicate between each other and the gateway using a custom ad-hoc wireless communication protocols, based on the IEEE802.15.4 (ZigBee) standard. The Gateway then forwards the data from the E-MOTE using GPRS to the EnviroView software located in the cloud.
The viability of this product as an effective environmental quality monitoring solution has been proven in various locations across the world. The largest active network at the time of writing is in Medway with over 100 motes. This solution provides high spatial and temporal resolution air quality and noise data which is representative of population exposure, in a very cost effective manner. With solar panel integration, deployment timescales are not limited by battery life.
Additional information: www.envirowatch.ltd.uk
ZAQ integrated environmental monitoring sensor
- Product Overview：ZATA ZAQ integrated environmental monitoring sensor is a small instrument that can be used to monitor the environmental monitoring of urban grid, and can monitor Pm2.5, Pm10,H2S,SO2,NO,NO2,O3,CO, noise and other environmental factors, but also integrated monitoring of temperature and humidity, wind speed, air pressure, rainfall, light, ultraviolet and other meteorological elements. System uses the module to carry on the nimble disposition, small in size,low-cost, suitable for grid, intensive. In a word. All-in-one.
- Product Features：
Small in size and light in weight
Maintenance free, easy to install, no moving parts
The integration of monitoring,
The grid model
Low power consumption and high precision.
Urban grid particle monitoring
Construction site dust monitoring
The wisdom of the community / Industrial Park / factories
Environmental quality assessment
Item ZAQ700 ZAQ900 ZAQ910 ZAQ912 ZAQ915 ZAQ916 ZAQ917 ZAQ918 CO ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● NO ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● NO2 ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● SO2 ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● O3 ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● H2S ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● VOC ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● PM2.5 ● ● ● ● ● ● ● PM10 ● ● ● ● ● ● ● Noise ● ● ● ● ● ● Temp ● ● ● ● Humidity ● ● ● ● Wind Direction ● ● ● ● ● Wind Speed ● ● ● ● ● Pressure ● ● ● ● Rainfall ● ● ● Radiation ● ● UVI ●
Electrochemical Measuring range(ppm) Sensitivity(ppm) Resolution(ppm) Overgas(ppm) CO 0~1000 0.001 0.03 2000 NO 0~20 0.001 0.001 50 NO2 0~20 0.001 0.001 50 SO2 0~100 0.001 0.002 200 O3 0~20 0.001 0.5 50 H2S 0~100 0.0005 0.004 200 VOC 0~100 0.2 5% 200 *Option Measuring range Resolution Accuracy Note Temp -40~60 0.1°C 0.3°C Humidity 0%~100% 0.1% 2% Wind D 0~360° 1° 3° Wind S 0~75m/s 0.1m/s 0.3m/s or 3% Pressure 10~1300hPa 0.1hPa 0.3hPa(25°C) Rainfall 0~5mm/min 0.2mm 3% Radiation 0~2000w/m2 1w/m2 5% UVI 0~15 Class 1 Class Noisy 30~130dB(A) A Class 1.5dB PM2.5 0~1000ug/m3 0.3ug/m3 ±15% or
Laser scattering PM10 0~1000ug/m3 0.3ug/m3 ±15% or
Laser scattering TVOC 0~3Class(9 Class) 5% FS Ciffusion Type Communication&Power Communication RS485/232/Lan / GPRS Power DC9~36V
Additional information: www.zataiot.com
Cairpol, easy and efficient sensor-based solutions for real time monitoring of pollutants and odorous gases!
The core product of Cairpol is our sensor, Cairsens, and we build several integrated solutions around it, in order to address the various needs of air quality monitoring.
Able to monitor pollutants at very low levels of concentration (ppb-levels for most) with a 1-minute time frame while being calibration-free for a complete year, Cairsens delivers a highly reliable and accurate measurement (comparable to reference analyzers, with a +/-30% accuracy as stated by the European directive 2008/50/EC). Our Cairsens exists for the following pollutants:
- Ozone & Nitrogen Dioxide – O3/NO2
- Nitrogen Dioxide – NO2
- Carbon Monoxide – CO
- Hydrogen Sulfide & Mercaptans – H2S/CH4S
- Ammonia – NH3
- Sulfur Dioxide – SO2
- Formaldehyde – CH2O/Organic solvents
- Non-methane Volatile Organic Compounds – nm VOC
- Carbon dioxide – CO2
- Particulate matter – PM
In addition to the previous features, our sensors Cairsens also have a low power consumption, allowing them to be used in different kind of configuration:
- Cairclip : the autonomous pollution sensor
- Cairtub : the stand-alone pollution monitoring station
- Cairnet : the real-time pollution monitoring network