The 10m to 7.5km measurement range is optimal for use in road applications. Heating of the optical windows prevents misting and the optional sensor hood heating can be provided, allowing use in the harshest of conditions. Both optical windows are monitored for contamination and the visibility output is automatically compensated to reduce maintenance requirements.
In addition to the serial data interface, the sensor provides analogue voltage output and optional current outputs of visibility (MOR) or extinction coefficient (EXCO). Optional relays provide threshold and self-test switching capability.
- 10m to 7500m measurement range
- Compact forward scatter design
- Optional hood heating for use in extreme winter environments
- Window heating and contamination monitoring
- Optional 4-20 mA and relay outputs
- Analogue voltage output (0-10V)
- Comprehensive self-test capabilities
- Serial data output (RS232, RS422 or RS485)
- 2 Years warranty