Whether you work at a construction site, engineering firm or manage the aftermath of wildfires, TSI’s Environmental DustTrak Aerosol Monitor is compatible with a variety of accessories, allowing you to collect the data that matters.
- Environmental Consultants and Engineering Firms — Obtain real-time, near-referencedata for environmental monitoring. This instrument is compatible with a variety of sensors to detect volatile organic compounds (VOCs), gases, wind speed and more.
- Construction — Measure dust while minimizing downtime . The Environmental DustTrak can help keep your project on track. The instrument is field serviceable, contains replaceable photometers and has a long pump life. Monitor your project 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Emergency Responders — Monitor air pollution after wildfires and other environmental disasters, with real-time alerts sent to your mobile device. The Environmental DustTrak can provide actionable data, which can assist decision makers in deploying personnel and resources.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Simultaneously measure size-segregated mass fraction concentrations corresponding to PM 1 , PM 2.5 Respirable, PM 10 and total PM size fractions
- Easy to use custom alarm settings for alerts anytime, anywhere
- Perform in-line gravimetric analysis for custom reference calibrations
- Aerosol concentration range 0.001 to 150 mg/m 3
- Environmentally protected and tamper-proof with environmental enclosure
- Cloud Data Management System for efficient remote monitoring anywhere