Founded in 1978, Environnement S.A is leading the field in continuous environmental pollution analysis systems:
- Ambient air quality monitoring (AQMS)
- Industrial process measurement & continuous emission monitoring (CEMS)
- Engine exhaust gas monitoring
- Radionuclide monitoring
- Water quality monitoring
- Environmental Data Acquisition & Processing Softwareadjustable to any city or plant size and managing various data sources: emission, imission, meteorological, water and process.
Partnering with the Environnement S.A Group ensures high value relations through proven solutions which meet regulatory compliance, improve environmental performance, control and assist in reducing costs:
- Internationally Certified and Approved solutions for regulatory markets
- Comprehensive experience of supplying turnkey solutions
- Integrated systems to achieve regulatory compliance, with process control and optimisation benefits
- Established worldwide service and support network through our exclusive distribution network of trained engineers and sales teams in over 65 countries
Our worldwide references guarantee a perfect understanding of your needs and ability to manage a vast range of applications:
- More than 35,000 air quality monitors are measuring the pollution of cities worldwide: Rio de Janeiro, Istanbul, Barcelona, Saint Petersburg, Seoul, Mecca, Delhi, Moscow, Paris, Bombay, Tunis, Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Beijing, Chongqing…
- Over 25,000 emission sources and processes are monitored worldwide in all industries including waste incinerators, power generation plants, chemical & petrochemical industries, cement plants, glass manufacturing, metal factories, paper mills, engine manufacturers, etc.