The FTS All Weather Precipitation Gauge measures all types of precipitation within a wide temperature range. It is designed to withstand harsh wind and snow conditions without sacrificing sensitivity and accuracy. The AWP Gauge boasts a combination of simple mechanical construction and sophisticated firmware, guaranteeing superior performance.
The AWP Gauge is available with an orifice area of 200cm2 (1500mm capacity) or 400cm2(750mm capacity), with either a 1m or 1.5m Pedestal and matching Wind Shield.
- Measurements of solid and liquid precipitation with one-minute rain intensity, total sum of precipitation and rain duration
- Elimination of wind vibration, particles, false weight changes, evaporation and temperature fluctuation
- Easy to maintain
- Evaluation and accuracy check “in situ”
- Bucket capacity alert function
- Orifice heating optional
- Output: contact, RS-485, SDI-12
- Pedestal in 1m or 1.5m (3.3 or 4.9ft) and matching Wind Shield available