ZATA ZWQ-CND1 Conductivity Sensor
ZWQ-CND1 Conductivity Sensor can be used to detect the conductivity value of water quality. It can be used in harsh environment and the monitoring data is stable and reliable.
- Corrosion resistant shell; NPT3/4 upper thread interface, easy to install.
- Quadrupole measurement design, not afraid of ion cloud interference.
- Graphite/epoxy resin material is the measuring body, which has stronger pollution resistance.
- The coefficient of each sensor is about 0.3.
- The measuring surface is vertical and relative, and it is not easy to form bubbles.
- It has the function of calibration record storage, plug and play, and no calibration is needed for the first use.
- Sensor supports hot swap function.
|Measuring Principle||Quadrupole Graphite Electrode|
|Measure Range||0~200000 μS/cm|
|Response Time||< 15s|
|Electrode Dimension||D34mm L205mm|