ZATA ZWQ-COD1 COD Sensor
ZWQ-COD1 COD Sensor can be used to detect the Chemical Oxygen Demand value of water quality. It can be used in harsh environment and the monitoring data is stable and reliable.
- Corrosion resistant shell; NPT3/4 upper thread interface, easy to install.
- It has self-cleaning function to remove the interference of attachments on optical lenses.
- Double-beam measurement technology to ensure the accuracy and stability of measurement.
- Long-life infrared LED light source with a decay period of 5 years and a life of more than 10 years.
- It has the function of calibration record storage, plug and play, and no calibration is needed for the first use.
- Sensor supports hot swap function.
|Measuring Principle||Ultraviolet Absorption|
|Material||316L Stainless Steel Shell|
|Electrode Dimension||D32mm L190mm|