ZATA ZWQ-DO1 Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
ZWQ-DO1 is a dissolved oxygen sensor for monitoring water quality. It can be used for on-line monitoring and for harsh environment in the field.
- New type of thicker fluorescent coating can prolong the storage and service life more than three times.
- The annular exudation interface is not easy to plug and has stronger pollution resistance.
- No electrolyte, no material interference, more accurate measurement.
- It has the function of calibration record storage, plug and play, and no calibration is needed for the first use.
- Sensor supports hot swap function.
|Measure Range||0~20 mg/L|
|Measure Resolution||0.01 mg/L|
|Measure Accuracy||±0.1 mg/L|
|Response Time||< 45s|
|Electrode Dimension||D34mm L205mm|