ZATA ZWQ-PH1 pH Electrode Sensor
ZWQ-PH1 pH Electrode Sensor that can be used to detect the pH value of water quality. It can be used in harsh environment and the monitoring data is stable and reliable.
- Corrosion resistant shell; NPT3/4 upper thread interface, easy to install.
- Double salt bridge design, anti-medium reverse osmosis, longer sensor life.
- The annular exudation interface is not easy to plug and has stronger pollution resistance.
- Blue glass bulb design, no drift, higher accuracy.
- It has the function of calibration record storage, plug and play, and no calibration is needed for the first use.
- Sensor supports hot swap function.